Well, here we are at the final installment of the Ghetorix Extreme conversion.
Last time, I had mentioned that the side panels on the head were too thick. I needed to add some Circle armor patterns to them, but it’s too difficult to remove GS cleanly, so I decided to remove them. I liked the look, so I just left them off. I”m not terribly confident in my ability to sculpt the Circle armor patterns and I’ve been sitting on this project for far too long. So, rather than give the customer something that I’m not happy with, I’ll test myself on this stuff later. For now, all evidence of the side burns was removed.
I did go ahead with the rolled edging on the rest of the headdress. This started as a very small rolled snake.